SPARK Finland opens a call for projects targeting on new solutions in healthtech and life science space. Eligible applicants are from Helsinki, Tampere and Turku regions – faculty, scientists, clinicians, students – from our affiliated institutions (more details in info letter).
- Unmet need in area of life science, medicine and health
- Novelty of approach
- Feasibility (time and cost)
HOW TO APPLY?
- Check the detailed description about SPARK Finland program, what opportunities it offers to you and what commitment is required from you.
- Contact your local SPARK manager
- Use the application form and submit a two-page application
- Be selected and get invited to pitch your project
- Selected projects will receive full spectrum of our support.
Deadline: Dec 2nd 2019 4pm Finnish time
Program starts: Jan 2020