SPARK Finland has opened a call for projects targeting on new solutions in health tech and life science space. Eligible applicants are from Helsinki, Tampere, Turku, Kuopio and Joensuu regions – faculty, scientists, clinicians, students – from our affiliated institutions (more details in info material).
- address an unmet need in area of life science, medicine and health
- utilize a novel approach (and possibly with an opportunity to IP)
- have the potential to advance to clinic, clinical trials or commercialization within 2-3 years
HOW TO APPLY?
- Check the match with your needs and offering of SPARK Finland.
- Fill the application form and submit a two-page application.
- Make a 5-minute video presentation (see advice slide for that).
- Get invited to discuss with our evaluation panel.
- Decisions will be done in mid June.
If you have already an operating company then you will receive support from existing business development service providers (incl. accelerators, incubators…).
For Biodesign Finland 2021 winners we have a special route and those applicants, please, contact first Biodesign program managers.
Deadline: 31.05.2021 16.00 (Finnish Time)
Program starts: August 2021