Many believe that summer time in Finland is just for vacation. But it is not in SPARK. SPARK Finland lives active times not only through our projects and teams, but also by increasing number of it’s participating institutions.
We are proud to announce that key institutions from Turku region – University of Turku, Åbo Akademi University, Turku University of Applied Sciences and Turku University Hospital/The Hospital District of Southwest Finland have officially joined SPARK Finland program starting August 1st 2018. That means that they jointly bring Health Campus Turku as one of the cornerstone alliances to SPARK Finland family.
SPARK Finland covers now three largest city regions of Finland and by that in total 10 educational, academic and clinical institutions:
- Aalto University
- Helsinki University Hospital/The Hospital District of Helsinki and Uusimaa
- Tampere University Hospital/The Hospital District of Pirkanmaa
- Tampere University of Technology
- Turku University Hospital/The Hospital District of Southwest Finland
- Turku University of Applied Sciences
- University of Helsinki
- University of Tampere
- University of Turku
- Åbo Akademi University
We warmly welcome our new institutions to SPARK Finland, SPARK Europe and SPARK Global family!